NEPI CONNECT is a fully featured software distribution specifically developed for robotics and Edge-AI applications. As an open-source Linux distribution, NEPI CONNECT can be compiled and installed on a variety of platforms including PCs, servers, and Clouds. NEPI CONNECDT allows solution developers to focus on end-customer solutions, not building drivers and low-level software.
NEPI CONNECT provides management of data, software, and AI between NEPI-enabled Edge devices and remote services. The NEPI CONNECT system is comprised of 8 main components illustrated in Figure 1, which together provides a server-side data-lake, remote system communications interface drivers, a server API interface, plus user portal solutions such as account/subscription management, fleet monitoring, data visualization, data analytics, and Edge software management capabilities.
– NEPI Communications Drivers offer support for both IP connected devices (Ethernet and cellular) as well as other cloud connected communications gateways (satellite).
– NEPI Server provides the interface management layer between IoT connected devices, a cloud side database, and applications and portals connected through an API interface.
– NEPI Database provides remote storage for user information, device registrations, device messages, data, and software, and integrated data services.
– NEPI Fleet and Device Dashboards provide visualization tools for monitoring and managing device produced status and data.
– NEPI Data Management provides a file-based interface for managing organization database content.
– NEPI Edge Software Management provides interfaces to a library of device side software and device software management solutions.
– NEPI Services Library (In Development) provides interfaces to a library of integrated and third-party data processing, analytics, and AI software.
Provides customizable interfaces for device messages, streaming data, and controls.
Manage your smart device software by uploading new device software components such as AI models, create custom device-side software configurations.
While this user manual covers many NEPI Engine features at a high level, more detailed documentation for developers in it’s online document library at https://nepi.com/documentation/.
Numurus’ tutorials are designed to quickly get you familiar with NEPI product capabilities and use. Find them at https://nepi.com/tutorials/.
Numurus also offers email and phone support services to customers with an active NEPI Support Subscription. To access NEPI support services please contact us at:
Email Sales Directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org